“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.” – Albert Einstein
Having A System = Lower Scores
Don’t even think of settling for the same handicap the rest of your life. My proven system will have you consistently shooting lower scores in 21 days. Period.
Dear frustrated golfer,
It’s a crying shame.
Years of lessons and equipment changes. All that time, all that money and you still can’t shake the same old, same old.
It could be inconsistent ball striking, or blow-up holes. Maybe the yips? Or maybe it’s just good old-fashioned brain lock.
One day you’re splitting the fairways. The next, you need a chainsaw to get through all the trees.
You’ve changed your grip. You’ve changed your swing. You’ve even changed your putter.
You’ve just learned how to “play with” your inconsistencies.
You’re thinking that, unlike some things, your handicap just won’t get better with age.
I Urge You to Give Me Two Minutes.
My name is Jack Moorehouse and my Ultimate Lower Scores System® will lower your golf scores – no matter what your skill level.
How can I be so sure? Because over 100,000 golfers can’t be wrong. And that’s how many golfers are already seeing their handicaps shrink because of this proven system.
With the Ultimate Lower Scores System®, you can realistically expect to:
- Drop 6-9 shots from your average scores.
- Add 15-25 yards on your drives
- Hit more fairways and greens in regulation
- Play the most confident, distraction-free golf you’ve ever played.
- Lower Your Handicap
- Have more FUN!
Golf is Always About the Next Shot
Why do some golfers just seem to play so consistently and have so much fun?
They have short memories. Good or bad, it’s always about the next shot.
They don’t linger over the drive they hooked, or the worm burner they left in the bunker.
They forget about it and try to make the best of that next shot.
Think Phil Mickleson sticking it from the pine straw at Augusta. You think he was worried about his last shot?
Let’s face it, bombing one off the tee gets us going. And you’ll win a bet or two from your buddies with the extra 15-25 yards our proven techniques will add to your drives.
But we know that’s not enough. After all, it drives me crazy when I play with someone who is “all hat and no cattle.” You know who I’m talking about. They drive the green on a Par 4 and start strutting like a peacock.
But it’s just whipped cream on “garbage” when they 3 putt.
That’s not consistent golf. That’s not the golf you want to play.
That’s what’s so different about the Ultimate Lower Scores System®. We focus on your entire game. From tee to green. From how you approach the ball to how you approach a bad shot.
With our system, you’ll always know what to do with that all-important next shot.
The Most Complete Golf Instructional System You Can Find
The Ultimate Lower Scores System® focuses on giving you the tips and techniques that will let you shoot lower scores and lower your handicap.
Some of our customers tell us it’s the last instructional product they’ve had to buy.
Now it’s your turn.
Order today and we’ll send you our award-winning How to Break 80® e-book, and an mp3 audio version that you can listen to (unless your buddies are with you).
Plus with this special offer, you’ll get our five (5) core DVDs focusing on everything from your full swing to trouble shots available in either digitable (downloadable) or physical(dvd) formats.
In short, the program is designed to help you improve in every area of your game that is essential to breaking 80 on a consistent basis.
Here’s what you’ll get….
We teach golfers to go low with two instructional tools.
First off, you get the award-winning How to Break 80® e-book.
This book is a no-nonsense scoring system that is designed to help you go as low as possible.
It covers all the fundamentals but also provides you advanced scoring strategies.
Here’s a look at what you get in this complete guide to lower scores:
- A New Twist on Fundamentals – Think you know the proper way to address the ball, grip the club and set up? Guess again.
- 4 Proven Techniques to Get You Into the 70’s Instantly – In just minutes you can learn what I have toiled with for most of my life! I give you step-by-step instructions on specifically what to do in terms of your swing.
- Shotmaking Secrets – I tell you specifically how to draw and fade the ball so you can attack any pin you see and add distance when you need it.
- Dealing With Trouble Shots – You’ll learn how to turn adversity into birdie with these proven techniques to save you from even the toughest of bad breaks.
- How to Develop a Rock-Solid Short Game – You won’t have to worry about hitting greens in regulation when I teach you how to get up and down from nearly everywhere.
- The Simple Formula for Short Game Shots– This is one of the best and easiest lessons I learned to simplify the complex short game shots for handicappers of all levels.
- Mastering the Chip Shot – I’ll reveal to you the foolproof way to consistently chip the ball so you catch it cleanly every time and put the right amount of roll and loft on your shots.
- The Putting Secrets of the Pros – We all know that the real difference between the guys who play professional golf and the accomplished amateur is putting. I teach you specific techniques and drills so you can expect to drain every putt you swing at.
- Secrets to Reading Greens Properly– Isn’t is frustrating when you hit a putt the perfect speed and distance only to find the line was off? I’ll unveil to you how read greens so that before you even hit the ball you’ll have unfair advantage over your competitors!
- My Highly Effective “Putting Results” Practice Game – I created this game that gets me focused on draining everything in sight. You’ll learn to approach every putt as if you’ll make it…even if you’re 35 feet away! I detail it for you step by step to improve your putting instantly.
- Course Management – A great swing or putting will only get you so far. I’ll show you little tips and secrets to lowering your score without changing your swing! Learn how to make the course your friend in going low.
- A Mental Gameplan – You will learn the simple and tested methods to keep your brain on track to play your best golf possible. A good swing alone will not keep you in the 70’s for long.
- Perfect Practice Techniques – I tell you step-by-step what you need to do in order to prepare yourself to break 80. I even go so far as to tell you how much time you should spend on each drill and specifically how and what to practice leading up to your round.
- Professional Pre-Shot Routine – I provide you specifically the exact things I do before every shot (mental and physical actions) for you to apply to your own.
- How to Handle Bad Shots – Hitting bad shots can emotionally and mentally ruin your round and enjoyment of the game. I’ll show you a bulletproof method to not only handling these tough times but turning them into opportunities for lower scores.
- Sand Play Success! – I recently added an entirely new chapter on Sand Play and in it I detail the exact checklist I use to get up and down from any bunker. In addition, I’ll show you how to deal with trouble bunker shots such as a buried lie, hard sand and more!
- The 10 Essential Components of Breaking 80 – After corresponding and working with thousands of golfers who break 80 (and a lot who don’t), I line out for you the absolute must-haves for your game and how to incorporate them effectively.
And the second instructional tool you get are the five (5) high definition DVD’s:
- Full Swing DVD – The foundation of every golf game is the full swing. It’s very hard to have a good round if your full swing mechanics are incorrect. Learn correct mechanics in this simple to learn, easy to remember golf swing instructional method outlined by Bobby Eldridge, head golf pro for Break 80 Today.
- Short Game DVD – The Short Game DVD will show you in simple terms how to strike the golf ball consistently inside 100 yards. Most weekend golfers have their most trouble around the pin. Take away the fear and apprehension by building confidence and knowledge with our simple short game golf swing method.
- The Driver DVD – Everyone wants to hit the ball further off the tee. We dream about it. 300 yards. It’s a fantasy for most of us. Make it a reality by following the simple golf swing steps on this instructional DVD from PurePoint Golf. Bobby Eldridge, head golf pro for PurePoint Golf, walks you through these simple steps to learn how to hit the ball off the tee with more consistency, accuracy and distance.
- Putting DVD – Bobby Eldridge and Break 80 Today have developed a unique putting method to alleviate the most common issues the average golfer has while putting. Just watch the DVD sample below to learn about this extraordinary putting method that will have you hitting the ball with the confidence of a tour pro.
- The Bunker DVD – The Bunker golf instruction video will show you simple techniques for getting out of a bunker effectively and consistently. Don’t worry about hitting the ball into a bunker every again! This DVD will give you the instruction and the confidence to use the bunkers to your advantage like the pros. Pros will intentionally hit into a sand trap for their strategic advantage. Sometimes hitting out of a green side bunker is a safer play than trying to get over it.
These are full-length DVD’s with the best instruction out there. They go into detail about the five most important aspects of the game when it comes to scoring.
So, unlike some of the other golf instruction companies out there, we will not only teach you a simple and repeatable swing, but also provide you the best way to lower your handicap and start having fun again with your golf game.
And don’t worry…the swing we teach is not anything funky or controversial…it is based on the success of thousands of students and founded on fundamentals of a solid golf swing.
And there’s more where that came from. But even if you just had these 16 targeted tips, the book would be a steal…
As you can see, I focus the content of the program on the EXACT things you need to do in order to play your best golf ever. There are some folks who break 80 already who know these things but I go the extra 50 yards and show you in simple-to-understand terms how to apply these concepts and techniques to your game.
It’s the Lowest Number That Wins
Look, I have nothing against new equipment. But chances are you’re reading this because you’ve bought at least one club – probably a driver – searching for that elusive extra yardage only to find that new club + old swing = same results.
Let’s think about this. How many times do you really have to let the big dog eat? On some courses, you may only need your driver 6-7 times?
You do the math. But it seems what goes on for the other 90+ percent of your swings matters at least as much as a massive drive.
With the Ultimate Lower Scores System®, you’ll learn how to be longer and more accurate with the big stick. And you’ll also learn how to maximize the distance and accuracy from the rest of the clubs in your bag.
And you’ll pay a whole lot less than a new set of clubs.
Break 80? I Can’t Even Break 100!
The goal of the Ultimate Lower Scores System® is to give every golfer the opportunity to shoot their lowest score possible in each round of golf.
In fact we know (because they’ve told us) that the average golfer drops 8.6 shots from their scores.
Does that mean every golfer that uses our system will break 80? I’d love to say yes, but I’d be stretching the truth a little.
Think of our system like starting a weight loss program. The more you have to lose, the more that comes off – in the beginning.
The techniques and strategies you learn will let you drop shots quickly so you’ll be playing more enjoyable rounds while steadily lowering your handicap.
The Ultimate Lower Scores System® is a simple, effective and rapid way to reduce strokes from your game and lower your handicap regardless of your skill level.
I’m Already Breaking 80, What Can Your System Do For Me?
If you already have a single-digit handicap, that’s great! But chances are you’re still aching to get to that elusive 72 … or lower.
There’s still something about your game that needs to improve.
Otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this.
Look at it this way. To the average Joe making about 60 grand, earning six figures is a great goal. But reaching that goal may require a lot of work and retraining. That’s what it’s like for the high handicapper to break 80.
But to the person who’s making a million, the goals are higher. They look at the person making 3 or 4 million and wonder “what’s he doing that I’m not?”
Chances are it wouldn’t require working harder, but working smarter.
The goal of the Ultimate Lower Scores System® is to give every golfer the opportunity to shoot their lowest score possible in each round of golf.
Your Game Will Improve, I Guarantee It
What would improvement mean to you? Breaking 80? Breaking 100? Dropping your 7 handicap to a 5 … or less?
I’m so confident that you can get noticeable improvement. This offer is backed by the Break 80 Today 60-day from the date of purchase money back guarantee.
You have nothing to lose.
But you need to do me a favor.
Before you tell me I’m full of hot air, be sure to practice for at least 10 minutes a day. With the exercises I give you, you can practice at lunch (and don’t tell me you don’t have your clubs in your trunk).
Let’s Tee This Up
Order today & get:
- My e-book, a comprehensive guide to help you with the Sweet Sixteen and other areas of your game.
- The How to Break 80® audio mp3′s – everything that’s in the book, but in a convenient format for listening on the go.
- Five(5) of our best-selling DVDs that go into the finer points of specific areas that can prevent many golfers from making the improvement they’re desperate for:
- The Driver
- Short Game
- Full Swing
And these are no chincy DVD’s folks. These are high definition, studio-quality productions. We spend a lot of money making these puppies so you’ll get the best instruction possible. Each one is roughly 45-60 minutes in length.
And with the techniques you’ll learn, you may be well on your way to winning that back – at the expense of your buddies, of course.
It’s About Time
Do you have time to hit a couple hundred balls a day? If you do, then maybe lessons – and a trip or two to the chiropractor – could work for you.
But if you’re like most of the golfers who have seen their handicaps shrink with my almost too-easy-to-be-true advice, golf is still a game, not a career.
Now don’t get me wrong, I pack a lot – and I mean a lot – of instruction between the pages of this book. But I give it to you in bite-size chunks. Each section can be easily absorbed in 30 minutes or less. And, I’ll give you drills that you can use to immediately apply what you’ve learned.
Take A Look At What Your Getting
Here are some sample clips. The size and quality are only a fraction of what you can expect!
|Full Swing DVD (Retail value $72)The foundation of every golf game is the full swing. It’s very hard to have a good round if your full swing mechanics are incorrect. Learn correct mechanics in this simple to learn, easy to remember golf swing instructional method outlined by Bobby Eldridge, head golf pro for Break 80 Today.|
|Short Game DVD (Retail value $47)The Short Game DVD will show you in simple terms how to strike the golf ball consistently inside 100 yards. Most weekend golfers have their most trouble around the pin. Take away the fear and apprehension by building confidence and knowledge with our simple short game golf swing method.|
|The Driver DVD (Retail value $67)Everyone wants to hit the ball further off the tee. We dream about it. 300 yards. It’s a fantasy for most of us. Make it a reality by following the simple golf swing steps on this instructional DVD from PurePoint Golf. Bobby Eldridge, head golf pro for PurePoint Golf, walks you through these simple steps to learn how to hit the ball off the tee with more consistency, accuracy and distance.|
|Putting DVD (Retail value $57)Bobby Eldridge and Break 80 Today have developed a unique putting method to alleviate the most common issues the average golfer has while putting. Just watch the DVD sample below to learn about this extraordinary putting method that will have you hitting the ball with the confidence of a tour pro.|
|The Bunker DVD (Retail value $47)The Bunker golf instruction video will show you simple techniques for getting out of a bunker effectively and consistently. Don’t worry about hitting the ball into a bunker every again! This DVD will give you the instruction and the confidence to use the bunkers to your advantage like the pros. Pros will intentionally hit into a sand trap for their strategic advantage. Sometimes hitting out of a green side bunker is a safer play than trying to get over it.|
Be a Golfer, Not a Statistic
According to NGT research, there are over 60 million golfers in the world today.
Only 5% will ever break 80.
So the way I see it, by helping over 100,000 golfers lower their scores, I’m doing a little better than 5%.
But I know there are a lot of golfers who still experience the anxiety and embarrassment of standing on the 1st tee with a driver in their hands and a high handicap in their head.
And there are so many golfers who are settling for pars instead of birdies because of six inches on their approach shots.
I don’t want you to be among that crowd.
Have You Lost That Lovin’ Feeling?
Remember when you first started playing golf? When you hit that first pure shot. Made your first birdie. Beat your buddies.
The game was fun. And that’s the way it should be.
If you’re going to the course every time and leaving frustrated, how much enjoyment are your REALLY getting from the game?
Here’s what typically happens…
You are psyched about the upcoming round you are going to play. In fact, you can’t wait to get out there. You play the first couple of holes pretty well and then everything goes haywire. You take penalties, hit it fat, maybe make a snowman.
You’ve now gone from psyched and eager to annoyed and frustrated that you’re not playing as well as you know you can.
And unless you right that ship, your round is ruined. And you’re miserable.
I will tell you one simple truth in this game my friend….
GOLF IS FUN…when you play to your potential. And you will love that feeling and want it to stay with you and your game for as long as you play.
To play to your potential, you have to lower your scores and I want to help you with that.
Golf Shouldn’t be a Good Walk Spoiled.
And it won’t be when you put the simple, easy-to-apply techniques of the Ultimate Lower Scores System® to work in your game.
It’s never too late to improve your golf game.
Don’t settle for the same old results. Don’t waste any more of your time or money on the next new thing.
Stop driving yourself crazy and order today.
I’m absolutely certain you’ll have a lower handicap in 21 days.
Give your game the results you deserve.
See what others have to say
I love the putting drills. My son and I work on them when we have the time.
As you probably already know, I have purchase a lot of your DVD’s and over time I can say that my handicap has got down. But more importantly, I’m shooting rounds in the 70′s (high 70′s but still in the 70′s). In fact I will tell you a quick story: I had the opportunity to play in the Bob Hope Classic and I had rounds of 82 (Palmer course), 83 (Nicholas course), 78 (Silver Rock) and 74 (La Quinta Private)… and because of my play at La Quinta, my team was able to secure “Daily Low Net Round” at La Quinta (out of 36 teams of 3 players)!!! … not bad for a short fat Italian!!! LOL
The program was very helpful, it reminds me things I forgot and also new ones, like thumbs straight down aligned with the shaft, low back swing.
I sunk much more 3 and 6 footer putts, although some times don’t feel very confortable. Yesterday shoot my best 9 holes score “even”.
To the ULSS crew-
Enjoy all of your tips. Just want to let you know that since I purchased your program back in early August I have now had 6 scores in the 70′s with 3 in a row.
It has really helped my game and the improvement has been awesome as I have dropped from a 12 to a 9 handicap.
Thanks again Jack and I look forward to receiving more great tips.
Kevin M. Cox
I hope all is well with you!! Just wanted to share a little picture with you. I won the club Championship at my course St-Raphael over the long weekend, you should show Jack, Iíve been reading all his newsletters and his book that I bought last year. In only my second year playing golf I must of dropped well over 20 strokes and I just wanted to thank him and let him know that his system really does work!!!
Let me tell you something…ever since I became aware of ULSS, I have been kickin’ ” pure T” butt!
Now let me say this, over the last 2 years I’ve had to spend more time than ever before on my seat–as opposed to on my feet (my 20 year golf ptnr&traveling “road dog” died of a brain tumor) .
As an ex-athlete, that’s no good.
It was at the beginning of this period that I got my hands on ULSS…playing less, practicing more&and plain ol’ kickin butt on Sat&Sun.
High 70′s & low 80′s and I’m takin away all of the pocket change.
I’ve got a lot to say!
But for now, keep up the good work !